Use of professional Ghost-Hunting equipment - YOU get to be the investigator!
Souvenir Ghost Hunter Lanyard
Guided by The Paranormal Historian, J-Adam Smith (Film Star, Ghost Hunter, & Tour Director)
FREE ENTRY to Knoxville's TOP Live Music Venues:
Enjoy Live Music, Spirited Drinks & Roof Top Bars in Historic Downtown Knoxville TN
GENERAL PUBLIC TOUR
- Market District Tour – Join the Investigation Tour that put Knoxville on the Paranormal Map. This tour visits ground zero locations including: where a famous 3 way homicide took place, where the dead were prepared, where the Children’s spirits are at play, and where a notorious fire occurred which claimed many. (Be Daring, bring a child’s toy from the early 1800’s.)
OPTIONAL TOURS (By Special Request)
- Bridge District Tour – One of Knoxville’s Oldest Tales is of a mysterious cursed light on Gay Street Bridge. For centuries there have been rumors circulating Knoxville about this light, let us share how our research has uncovered the Facts, while also sharing some of the Darkest Facts of this side of town. (Be Daring, bring a bandana.)
- Court District Tour – Spirits from the Elite and Powerful control this District. Experience firsthand how some of the spirits show their divided loyalties, explore where there was once a Famed Confederate Jail, and visit the location where a once Famed soldier was believed to have been hung. Conclude the investigation at one of Knoxville’s most haunted buildings. (Be Daring, bring a walking cane, top hat, and newspaper.)
- Old City District Tour – Explore what makes Old City so unique! This tour visits Ground Zeros from the once disorderly Wild bar scene to the out of control riots of 1919. Be aware you will stand where criminals were once hung. This Tour brings together all that makes Knoxville mysterious. (Be Daring, bring a deck of cards or a small empty whiskey bottle.)
Haunted Trolley Excursions
Have you Reserved your Tickets for this one-of-a-kind Adventure Downtown? Haunted Trolley Excursions explore haunted sites that have never been investigate public such as Civil War Hospital grounds, location where there was once a gallows, and the location where the dead were transported due to a tragic accident without explosing the locations. This tour is a must for the Adventure seekers. Investigate with famed Ghost Hunter, J-Adam Smith and his team.
The Event continues afterwards with FREE admission (21 and up) with your souvenir lanyard to Scruffy City Hall and Preservation Pub... Knoxville's TOP Live Music Venue. Enjoy even more spirits with your spirits at this
What do we offer?
- Discounts for groups 20 or Larger! (Non-peak Season)
- Custom Event page for Signups (For Purchasing or RSVP)
- Larger Group capabilities
- Email, Social, and Web Promotions
Choose your Tour: Market District, Court District, Old City, & Gay St. Bridge
Please Be Aware, we get large quantities of RSVPs for the Halloween Season... If you want to have a special event this October, you MUST reserve ASAP!
For additional information email us:
Girl Scout Patch Program
GHOST HUNTER TOUR designed for Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador
Dig into the science behind ghost hunting with a walking tour by Knoxville Ghost Tours AND earn a patch!
Girls will learn Knoxville history, work as a team, investigate using a variety of equipment, and come to their own conclusions based on the evidence you find! This is a non-scary patch program! Join in on a popular public tour (Friday and Saturday nights) or schedule your own private tour (for up to 30 people).
The price is $25 per girl/$30 per adult. Price includes a souvenir lanyard, use of investigation equipment, Ghost Hunting 101 crash course, and a nationally-recognized Ghost Hunter and local historian as your guides.
Patches are available for $5 each; they’re free if your group is 10 people or more.
To register, go to http://hauntedknoxville.net. Let them know if you’d like to purchase/receive the patch.
This activity is suggested for girls age 9 and up. Adult chaperons are required.
Partnership with Girl Scouts of Southern Appalachians
Plenty of Reasons to Join
Haunted Knoxville Ghost Tours
with your Corporate Groups.
Opportunity to Incorporate: Leadership workshops, Themes, Education, etc
History in a FUN Way: Learn some of Knoxville's sometimes tragic, Often Mysterious Past, in a Fun and Unique way.
Team Building: We have created a FUN way to bring your team together, in a Paranormal Way! Our Investigation tour is designed to be interactive and offers plenty of opportunity for participants to communicate with others on the team. Effective communication is the only way to Add Proof of Paranormal Happenings. "How Haunted is Knoxville?"
SEE BELOW "Paranormal Adventure Challenge" for additional Corporate Group ideas.
For additional information email us:
PARANORMAL ADVENTURE CHALLENGE <NEW>
This Activity is setup as a competition, Gain the most evidence and win the “Paranormal ADVENTURE Challenge”.
To make this a more memorable night for your group, each team will have their own paranormal investigator to help conduct this Adventure. Your group will leave with a broader knowledge of Knoxville’s dangerous history while also learning the science behind paranormal investigation. We amazingly bring History Alive with help of the paranormal.
- We will have 2 simultaneous adventures running with 2 famed Ghost Hunters.
- Each team will be given a crash course Ghost Hunting 101.
- Equipment will be passed out to the participants and the Team roles will be created.
- THE TEAM THAT ACQUIRES THE MOST DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE WILL WIN THE CHALLENGE.
30-Day ADVANCE NOTIFICATION is required to operate this activity.
For more details contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL US 865-377-9677