GENERAL PUBLIC TOUR
- Market District Tour – Join the Investigation Tour that put Knoxville on the Paranormal Map. This tour visits ground zero locations including: where a famous 3 way homicide took place, where the dead were prepared, where the Children’s spirits are at play, and where a notorious fire occurred which claimed many. (Be Daring, bring a child’s toy from the early 1800’s.)
OPTIONAL TOURS (By Special Request)
- Bridge District Tour – One of Knoxville’s Oldest Tales is of a mysterious cursed light on Gay Street Bridge. For centuries there have been rumors circulating Knoxville about this light, let us share how our research has uncovered the Facts, while also sharing some of the Darkest Facts of this side of town. (Be Daring, bring a bandana.)
- Court District Tour – Spirits from the Elite and Powerful control this District. Experience firsthand how some of the spirits show their divided loyalties, explore where there was once a Famed Confederate Jail, and visit the location where a once Famed soldier was believed to have been hung. Conclude the investigation at one of Knoxville’s most haunted buildings. (Be Daring, bring a walking cane, top hat, and newspaper.)
- Old City District Tour – Explore what makes Old City so unique! This tour visits Ground Zeros from the once disorderly Wild bar scene to the out of control riots of 1919. Be aware you will stand where criminals were once hung. This Tour brings together all that makes Knoxville mysterious. (Be Daring, bring a deck of cards or a small empty whiskey bottle.)
What do we offer?
- Discounts for groups 20 or Larger! (Non-peak Season)
- Custom Event page for Signups (For Purchasing or RSVP)
- Larger Group capabilities
- Email, Social, and Web Promotions
Choose your Tour: Market District, Court District, Old City, & Gay St. Bridge
Please Be Aware, we get large quantities of RSVPs for the Halloween Season... If you want to have a special event this October, you MUST reserve ASAP!
For additional information email us:
Plenty of Reasons to Join
Haunted Knoxville Ghost Tours
with your Corporate Groups.
Opportunity to Incorporate: Leadership workshops, Themes, Education, etc
History in a FUN Way: Learn some ofKnoxville's sometimes tragic, Often Mysterious Past, in a Fun and Unique way.
Team Building: We have created a FUN way to bring your team together, in a Paranormal Way! Our Investigation tour is designed to be interactive and offers plenty of opportunity forparticipants to communicate with others on the team. Effective communication is the only way to Add Proof of Paranormal Happenings. "How Haunted is Knoxville?"